LETTER WRITING TIPS!
1. Be prolific: If you are going to correspond it is a good idea to write to as many women as possible. By writing to a lot of women you greatly increase your chances of success! The more attractive a woman, the more letters she will receive, so when writing to our ladies it is especially important to write to as many as possible to ensure you meet the most compatible and interested ladies
2. Do not place too much emphasis on the woman’s photo: Remember this is just one snapshot that she sent in to us. Take out your driver's license and look at your photo. Is that really representative of how you look today? The point is, that the woman in the photo may look quite different in real life, so don't be too easily discouraged from writing to some of the women whose photos may not look perfect. Time and again, we are told the ladies our clients meet were far more attractive in person than even in the photos.
3. Read the lady’s bio information. This information is there for a reason, you will be wasting your time as well as the lady's by responding to a woman whom you know you will not be compatible with.
4. Include photo(s): Always include a photo(s) of yourself along with your letter. You do want to put your best foot forward just as the women do. You will notice that some women take the time and trouble to go to professional photo studios to have their photos taken (you are free to do the same). Remember, you only get one chance to make a good first impression!
5. Ask questions about her: We’re always amazed to see guys writing War and Peace about themselves and never asking a single question about the ladies they are writing to. We understand loneliness, of course, and how nice it is to have someone to communicate with; but to make the best impression and to build her interest in you, be sure to ask her several questions in each letter.
6. Have a Plan: Women like a man with a plan! If you are going to correspond with the women, you should have an end game in mind. Even if you are not sure when it is you are going to be able to go over and see her, if you can at least give her an idea of when you want to go (that will help). Of course, if you know when you are going to be there (maybe you signed up for the Singles Tour to her city), by all means let her know and even set up a date in advance of your arrival.